Tuesday 10 March 2015

First post of 2015



Hello, it's been a long time since I last blogged. The last blog post was like Sep 2014. Omg that's damn long. Many things have happened throughout this long period of time. Way too much ups and downs for me to handle. At least, all is good for now. Just hope that good times will last a bit longer. :(

Academic wise... My results are completely different from what I achieved in ITE. Maybe because ITE have 4-5 modules per semester, while poly have 6-7 modules per semester to handle. I'd always become very stress when exam's period are nearing. Fuck man, I hope I can seriously get through this study life asap. Right now, I feel that working life is so much better. But maybe when I grow up, I might feel that life as a student is so much better. ARGH, but I just can't handle this shit. I need to have more determination in myself. I need to find back the motivation in me and everything. I need to start being more positive rather than negative. After thinking so much, I seriously need to start bucking up in my studies. Even though Year 1 is officially over, it's still not too late. I have 4 semesters to go to pull up my GPA. And hopefully able to study private uni and get a good job. Fingers crossed.

I don't know what made me feel like blogging here out of the sudden hahaha and I don't know what should I blog about anymore. But I have been updating my Dayre daily. Hahaha don't think I'm gonna say what's my Dayre username yet but yeah you can go ahead and trial and error, it's easy to find my Dayre anyway HAHAHA. Okay, I should end my post here then. Lazy to actually upload all the photos here as well because I'm blogging through laptop and not phone HAHA.

I'm thankful for those who have stayed and those who have made my life so much happier. Thank you. :*

No comments:

Post a Comment